Heard the hype on myspace about Paramore? What about people on Twitter twittering about Enter Shikari? Here we discover the Top 5 up and coming hard rock/metal acts whose concert tickets will sell fast as the social media buzz increases.
1. Enter Shikari – The St. Albans band play music that’s been coined, ‘post-hardcore’. That’s some pretty hard rock. Their debut album, ‘Take to the Skies’ reached number 4 in the UK album chart and Common Dreads, their second long player got to number 16 in June 2009. Fresh from their triumphant Reading and Leeds festivals gigs, Enter Shikari concert tickets will shift faster than the time it takes to explain to someone what ‘post-hardcore’ means!
2. Paramore – Nominated for a Grammy despite only forming in 2004, Paramore will arrive for their UK tour on the back of some well-earned grafting on the American live circuit. With a stye described as anything from ’emo’ to ‘pop punk’ and ‘hard alternative rock’, tickets for their UK concerts will trade quickly as Paramore will only be in the UK for six gigs. Book your tickets now to avoid missing out.
3. Porcupine Tree – I know, I know, they’ve been around since 1987 so to call them up and coming is a stretch to say the least. What’s a Top 5 list without some contentious debate? Still, after a long career in the shadows, Porcupine Tree will be touring the UK with their latest album, ‘The Incident’ in December. Concert Tickets for Porcupine Tree shift quickly as fans flock to hear their unique live shows which feature instruments not typically associated with hard rock like banjos and mellotrons.
4. The Answer – Haven’t heard of them? Don’t worry, you soon will have. The Northern Irish hard and blues-rock outfit embark upon a twelve gig UK tour in support of their Everyday Demons album. Having toured the States opening for AC/DC, tickets for their UK shows will be snapped up quickly by fans like Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page, one of their growing number of supporters.
5. Rockstar Taste of Chaos – Ok, not a band per se but a collection of up and coming metal bands whose energetic shows have got fans of the genre talking (and buying up any available tickets). The line up for this year’s tour includes Killswitch Engage, In Flames, Every Time I Die and Maylene and the Sons of Disaster. Get involved with the cutting edge of metal/hard rock and support these new and emerging acts buy booking your tickets today!